York City Knights are delighted to confirm details of our 2022 Business Hub membership, offering partners and businesses in York and beyond the opportunity to become involved with our Club.
After successfully launching the Business Hub in 2021, this year we have adapted and added to the offer in order to give members the best possible experience and value throughout 2022.
Membership, which will be priced at £225 plus VAT, runs until the end of December and those who join the Business Hub will get exclusive access to nine dedicated events throughout this year. The first is set to take place on Thursday 28th April at the Rose Bar of Hilton York.
Events will take place monthly and will include the Knights’ Betfred Championship match against Sheffield Eagles on Friday 26th August at the LNER Community Stadium. That match will be a ‘Business Hub Special,’ with each of our members receiving two hospitality tickets and a meal before taking in the action.
In addition to that, members will be featured on our 2022 Business Hub Members website page, including information about your company.
Each member will also receive a signed York City Knights ball, along with a stand to enable you to display it in your workplace or office.
We are also offering Business Hub partnership opportunities should you be looking for a little bit more. In addition to the perks of being a Business Hub member, you will also have the opportunity to be the named partner for one Business Hub event. This would give you the chance to have a dedicated time to introduce your business to the group and promote yourselves further to our members.
2022 Business Hub Membership Package Benefits
- 2 tickets to each of the nine 2022 Business Hub events
- 2 hospitality tickets with three-course meal to York City Knights vs Sheffield Eagles on Friday 26th August at the LNER Community Stadium, valued at £60 per person
- Inclusion on our dedicated 2022 Business Hub members website page
- York City Knights ball signed by 2022 squad with stand
- To become a 2022 Business Hub member or to request more information, please email Jenny on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact the Knights Office on 01904 670880 and ask for Jenny.